This season we will be teaming up with Ice Cross Downhill skaters to find out what type of music gets them pumped up, focused and ready to race.
First up is French skater, Tristan Dugerdil, who tells us: "I listen to chill music which helps me stay focused, but I also listen to US and French rap right before a race. It helps me feel confident and have a good warm up."
Here is Tristan's full playlist -
• Mild Blood by Broken Back
• Bad Blood by Bastille
• High For This by The Weeknd
• Stole The Show by Kygo
• I Took A Pill In Ibiza (SeeB Remix) by Mike Posner
• It Gets Cold by Eliza and the Bear
• 3005 by Childish Gambino
• Dirty Paws by Of Monsters And Men
• Stolen Dance by Milky Chance
• Papaoutai by Stromae
• Fire And The Flood by Vance Joy
• Figure 8 by FKA twigs
• Mountain At My Gates by Foals
• Electric Feel by MGMT
• The Worst by Jhene Aiko
• Wake Up by Arcade Fire
• Wildfire (feat. Little Dragon) by SBTRKT
• Gold by Chet Faker
• When I'm Gone by Eminem
• Alright by Kendrick Lamar
• Scarface by Booba
• 679 (feat. Remy Boyz) by Fetty Wap
• L'effet papillon by Youssoupha
• Till I Collapse by Eminem
A great selection there from Tristan. Click here to visit the Red Bull Crashed Ice Spotify Playlist.
We'll be bringing you more playlists from some of the world's best athletes as the season progresses.